There is widespread fraud in this field that must be addressed, and you, as a business owner, must be aware of it when employing a marketing company that offers SEO, link building, and social media marketing. Consider the SEO part of an internet marketing effort. Select the best enterprise seo companies.
When selecting an SEO, marketing, or web design business, you must ask certain questions, and the answers are critical in determining which company to hire.
1) On average, how many hours per month does your SEO company spend optimizing and marketing your business?
2) Does your SEO firm perform human or automated optimization and marketing?
3) Will your SEO business not only work on internal website optimization, but also on external website marketing?
4) Will the company offer you with a summary of their accomplishments, quantify them, and provide continual MEANINGFUL analysis of their progress?
5) What are their external marketing activities, and will they provide a full breakdown of what they accomplished?
6) Will they investigate and apply the most competitive key words and phrases in their SEO?
7) Are they marketing your company in the right geographical areas?
8) Will they keep you involved in their marketing activities and solicit your feedback on their firm and its objectives?
9) What additional benefits will they supply at no additional expense to you in order to improve your results since they care about your success and long-term relationship?
10) Will they examine your website and current marketing efforts honestly and comprehensively and present a detailed list of objectives and plans to attain them that will handle all aspects of a successful marketing campaign?
We talk to multiple firms every day that are getting bids from SEO companies. We’ve discovered a similar list of unsettling findings from their previous experiences with other SEO providers.
The first topic that comes up is cost, and the dialogue begins with, “How much do you charge?” I received a couple offers ranging from $150 to $250 each month, and they guarantee excellent results!” To begin with, no one can guarantee any precise result (assuming the goal is to compete using the top key phrases) because it is chosen by the search engines, not the company performing the marketing. I bring up the topics on the list of questions above, and the business owner on the other end of the phone is usually silent. “You are the first company that has delved into these topics and educated me in such detail!”
What we call “The Phantom Key phrase” is a typical hoax. This is the most common. A client engaged an SEO firm to handle their SEO. “Well, our current company has us #1 on Google, and they got us there in just a few days!” they say. My first inquiry, to which I already know the answer, is… “No kidding!, tell me what key phrase you rank #1 with?” Here’s an illustration of a regularly used deceit.
The CEO of one company responded, “Broward County Plumber is the key phrase we rank #1 with.” Little did this CEO realize that “Broward County Plumber” is so infrequently searched that there is almost no competition for that key phrase, resulting in an instant high position once their pages are indexed in Google.
The CEO of this company thinks it looks and sounds wonderful… HEY! I am the winner! Then I tell the company’s owner that a teenager with basic coding skills could have done it for free in about one hour. “Did you know that the key phrase “Fort Lauderdale Plumber” is actually used by people in your area who need a plumber?” I inquire.
Did you realize that your current key phrase receives TWENTY TIMES the number of searches as your current key phrase? And did you realize that you are virtually unfindable on search engines for that top competitive key phrase? We’re talking about thousands of searches per month that you’re passing up.
This deceitful approach can also be carried out in a variety of ways. You can utilize keywords that sound popular but aren’t, change a letter, add an extra letter, pluralize a word, or change the structure of the sentence, and voila! You are number one, and the owner of the company is unaware that they are not employing competitive and precise key phrases. But, hey, you got a good deal, didn’t you?
To rank high for competitive key words, a lot of work and marketing is required, and no real, experienced company will put in that kind of effort for $200 per month. They’d be out of business in no time. However, for a few hundred dollars extra, you may hire the skills you require to get the desired results and massively increase your earnings! You want a significant growth in business and ROI, and your investment will more than pay for itself. We’ve taken over the SEO and marketing job of another company too many times only to discover that they hadn’t touched anything in months. The last time the xml sitemap was updated was five months ago! The pages have not been updated in months, and the website has not been expanded. But, hey, you got a wonderful deal!
Another technique for SEO firms to take on clients at rock-bottom costs (which is very enticing to budget-conscious business owners who make SEO decisions without this information) is to use automation. Websites or software that automatically submits your pages to search engines and broadcasts data with the push of a button. You may have seen these possibilities on your hosting company’s website or on television from inadequate budget website builders that always employ templates.
You can only go so far with automation. It is amateurish and ineffective, and it gives you the false sense of security that you have done everything necessary to compete with and market your website to search engines. Software cannot perform the extensive and necessary manual work required for efficient SEO and marketing of a company’s website and online presence. Sure, you can get limited results with little work or automation, but you’re passing on a large slice of the pie and a lot of business!
Leave a Reply